Friday, January 23, 2009

The Council of Doom : Jan 31st ThirtynineHotel

Photobucket

The Council of Doom is a fixie crew from CostaMesa, CA. RVCA just put out a vid that's touring the globe. Next Stop. Honolulu.

Bigups to my ate, Ara Laylo, for inviting me to participate. I just finished my triptych for the show last night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Council of Doom: Updated

I was real bummed to find out the ART portion of the Council of Doom party was canceled by the gallery owner...and I was real bummed that I didnt get to talk and chill more with my homegirl, Ara Laylo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also created an exclusive coaster set to match the painting. I used the same colours and characters from the painting. (I think I like the coasters more than the painting!)

Photobucket

No comments: